The following articles from our Automobile Dealership Buy/Sell Newsletter are written by our attorneys and various other professionals familiar with the automobile dealer industry. The articles are related to the complex area of buying and selling of automobile dealerships. They are not to be taken as legal, accounting, tax, or other advice. You should consult your own professionals for such advice. Some of the material may not be up to date because of legislative, regulatory, or court case changes. Much of the material, however, remains timely. At the end of each article you will find the year when the article was written, and you should check with your own legal counsel or other professional for any updating of the information provided in the article.
- Considerations in choice of business entity
- Need a partner or investor? Consider an LLC
- Potential advantages of operating dealership as a limited liability company
- S corporations: a few buy-sell issues to consider
- The benefits of limited liability companies: increase flexibility and limited liability