Manning, Leaver, Bruder and Berberich (“MLBB”) advises and assists clients in all aspects of real estate transactions, including:
- Structuring economic and noneconomic terms of real estate and loan transactions
- Negotiating and drafting the letters of intent, purchase and sale agreements, leases, subleases and ancillary agreements
- Assisting in the closing of loan transactions, including providing assistance in negotiating promissory notes, deeds of trust, and loan and security agreements
- Conducting due diligence, including review and analysis of environmental reports, title, surveys, zoning, CC&Rs, liens and leases
- Overseeing and providing guidance in connection with construction projects
- Working with all stakeholders, including lenders, contractors, architects, franchisors, government agencies and municipalities, escrow and title officers, brokers and other parties
Because of years of experience in handling all manner of real estate transactions, MLBB is able to quickly analyze and resolve issues commonly occurring in such transactions and recommend efficient and realistic solutions to any problems that may arise.