- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 2009 (High Honors)
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, J.D., 2013 (Cum Laude)
- State Bar of California 2013
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 2013
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District California, 2013
Robert D. Ebin joined the firm in 2015 after working as an attorney at firms that specialized in bankruptcy and in insurance defense in the fields of personal injury and construction defect. Mr. Ebin’s practice areas focus on automobile dealer law and include general business litigation, consumer litigation, and consumer class action defense.
Mr. Ebin graduated with high honors from the University of California, Berkeley with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. He later earned his Juris Doctor from Pepperdine University School of Law where he graduated cum laude and received CALI honors (top grade) in Evidence, Wills and Trusts, and Special Education Law. Mr. Ebin also participated in the Special Education Advocacy clinic and was a teacher’s assistant for the legal research and writing course.
Mr. Ebin enjoys traveling, going to Los Angeles Dodger games, and spending time with family and friends.